Dynamic Power Resource
Xtreme Power's breakthrough Dynamic Power Resource® (DPR® ) is a fully-integrated energy storage and digital power management solution. DPRs consist of safe and efficient PowerCells™ combined with high performance power electronics and a configurable control system, with each component sized to address each customer’s individual power and energy needs. XP® integrates all key components into a large-scale, utility-ready system that operates with a customer’s existing or planned infrastructure. From project definition through system operation, customers benefit from having one point of contact.
Proven by rigorous testing in XP’s in-house 7.5 MW / 7 MWh test facility and extensive field operational hours, the DPR is capable of so much more than just storing off-peak energy for on-peak use. Customers see the best Returns on Investment when they can take advantage of multiple services, and therefore multiple revenue streams.
Finally, DPRs are cost effective in today’s market, offering high efficiency and minimal operation & maintenance costs that lead to an attractive total cost of ownership.
Key Characteristics of Dynamic Power Resource:
- Fully integrated energy storage and digital power management system
- One product for a number of applications, with or without grid connection
- Faster and more accurate than competing energy storage technologies
- Modular approach that allows scaling without compromising reliability
- Size flexibility with both power and energy components for individual project needs
- Able to supply and absorb both real and reactive power
- Safe and environmentally superior to current alternatives
- Round-trip efficiency approximately 90%, varying slightly by application
- Competitive total cost of ownership